Thursday, June 05, 2008

Wifey's Birthday...

After dinner at Kura (and the requisite walkabout in 1-Utama...) dropped by Secret Recipe at Centerpoint for wifey's requisite slice of cake to wish and blow candles upon.

Wifey saw Baskin Robbins next to Secret Recipe and asked for ice-cream cake instead. So got a slice of nice pink strawberry cake RM10+) and got home to find Mom had tucked the babies in.

We woke the babies up (I know, I know... I'm the one who always says never wake a sleeping baby...) and got them to join Mommy to blow candle out on cake. Funnily enough, though they were a bit bewildered at first, they weren't grumpy or cranky at being woken up...


Mommy, I want cake! I want cake!

Why? Because it's Mommy's first birthday with them mer...

And the cake? Let's just say it was forgettable... It's the event that's memorable...

No comments: