Wednesday, October 13, 2010

P-O-O-H...

I bought a t-shirt recently which has a big picture of Winnie the Pooh's face and a bee on his nose, with the word POOH at the bottom. The girls saw it when I was folding it after washing. They kept asking me to wear it over the next few days. When I finally did, they said it was pretty.

I was upstairs in the study doing some work in the afternoon today when they heard me opening the door and called me from downstairs. Although I intended to go to the washroom, I went down to greet them first and I sat on the floor where they were playing. Jun Yen came up to me and said 'P-O-O-H'. I was just amazed that she could spell out the letters on my t-shirt, even without being taught to do so.

I'll really have to get more t-shirts like these that attract them...

No comments: