Sunday, September 13, 2009

Toy Shop...

There is a picture of a toy shop in one of the Peter and Jane books which are among those books the girls look at pretty often. I placed some toys on the shelf in our bedroom for easy access to keep them occupied in the morning while we wash up before bringing them downstairs, which they call the toy shop. I figured that to them, having a lot of toys lined up in one place makes up a toy shop.

We had lunch as usual after the weekly swim at the club at Plaza Damas this time, and strolled around after lunch. I saw ToysRUs and went in there intending to buy shoes. I told them that THIS is toy shop and they were pretty mesmerized with the sheer amount of toys there. I think before this they never even realised there were this manay toys in the whole world... hehe...

When they showed signs of starting to get a bit attached to the toyshop we made a hasty exit for fear of encouraging future toy shop visits...

No comments: