Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Going To Malaysia...

I have already told the girls that next week they will be going back to Malaysia, and they were suitably excited as they get to meet their grandparents, uncle, and other relatives.

This morning as I was dressing them I again mentioned that today is Wednesday, and next Friday they will be going on a plane to Malaysia.

Jun Yen asked me, does that mean we won't be staying in this house anymore? I explained to her that we are going back for a holiday and will be back after 2 weeks.

Jun Lee said that she doesn't want to go to Malaysia, as she wants to go to school and see her friends.

What she said really had me thinking on the drive to work, and realise that the girls will never have the attachment that we have to Malaysia, and that brought up some pretty mixed feelings in me...

No comments: