Saturday, July 24, 2010

Being Clingy...

A few months back, I used to get to work early while hubby and the girls are still in dreamland. The girls will usually get up when hubby goes off to work around 8am. Soon after hubby left, the pattern has changed and the girls began to wake up earlier at the same time as I did.

There are also days when they don't let me to go work. Once as I was about to take a shower, Jun Lee asked if I was going to work and I answered yes. She refused to let go of my hand and told me not to go work. I told her I had to go take a shower. She then said "Mommy, you go shower then go sleep". I told her, no, I needed to go shower and go to work. She then began to cry. Its getting more and more difficult for me to get to work.

I guess with their father away, they want their mommy around more. I can see that they are very happy during weekends. Doesn't matter if we are just sitting at home the whole day or have outings. Just having me around with them the whole time makes their day I suppose. Well, dont worry, gals... Mommy will have a lot more time with you when Mommy stops work. Then you will wonder why I don't go off to work, hahaha... I will definitely miss them very much when I plan to start work again next year, and hope I can get a job that enables me to spend more time with them than my current one. :)

No comments: