Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hotel Equatorial Cameron Highlands...

On our recent holiday to Cameron Highlands, I ended up booking the 3-room apartment at the Hotel Equatorial for 2 night for the sum of about RM1,500, based on my favourable perception of the Equatorial Melaka.

Decent hotels are not exactly plentiful in Camerons, with the only premium hotel, th Cameron Highlands Resort, charging prices similar to a hotel room in London. We previously stayed at the Century Pines in 2006, and it was actually pretty good. However, this time they were fully booked.

Equatorial, being a reasonably well known name in these parts, came to mind. So in booking a place there, I was looking forward to comfortable rooms, decent breakfasts, et al as I have come to expect of Equatorial hotels (the Melaka one anyway...).

What we got was utter rubbish (for the price) for most part, which I will not describe here as it will take a few pages. All I can say is if you're going to Camerons, do NOT stay at the Equatorial. You have been warned.

No comments: