Monday, August 04, 2008

Potty trained...

The babies since mid-June have learnt to sit on the potty unassisted. They were previously using an old blue circular one but had to be held while they went. Decided to try to let them sit on one alone, and one night I went out to Babyland and got a 40buck potty! One of those contoured stuff which allowed the babies to sit firmly. I got a white Chicco one.

Jun Lee on their new potty...

By now Jun Yen has developed a sort of routine, after the second feed we'd plop her onto the potty, and usually she'd do her poopoo then and save us all the trouble of the dreaded pooed-in diaper change. If we didn't get anything we'd try again after the 3rd feed. Jun Lee on the other hand almost always does so after the 3rd feed. Not fail safe though, and yesterday let's just say I got some poo on my shirt, my shorts and the playpen...

Not long after this photo, the colorful sticker you see on the front of the potty was removed as they kept trying to tear it off...

I tell you, if one year ago you told me I'd be writing about poo... Oh gosh, what have I become... A Dad! Hey, that's not bad at all... Hehe...

No comments: