Friday, April 25, 2008

Holding bottles...

I was away since Monday evening in Singapore on work, and only got back this evening around 8pm, though the flight landed around 6pm, thanks to the crazy long queue for taxis at the KLIA.

I wasn't around for the babies' 6 months old birthday (if there is such a thing...) but wifey took some pictures of them. Here they are wearing the pretty blouses Grandma & Grandpa bought.


Papa, we're 6 months old today!

The surprise was when I found both of them holding their own bottles during the night feed! I didn't know they could do that already. What difference a week makes...

As I mentioned in a previous post, Jun Lee (and later Jun Yen) could already hold their own bottles, but this time both were doing it steadily and all the way till the end!

We're leaving for Medan and Lake Toba tomorrow morning till Tuesday, so looks like I'm gonna miss them for a few more days...

No comments: