Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Yet another jab...

Yup, yesterday Mom and Dad took the babies to the clinic for their Triple Antigen shots again. I was tied up in the office, and wife was ill earlier in the day, but by evening had recovered sufficiently to go along.
I was told no drama at all, with Jun Lee not crying at all, and Jun Yen merely whimpering. Wifey asked the doctor about the lump in the side of Jun Lee's neck (which I felt a week back when I was feeding her) and was told its normal, (don't ask me for specifics, I wasn't there...) and apparently Jun Yen has it too, just not as obvious.

However this timesubsequent to the injections they ran a bit of a temparature, and wasn't until today evening that they were completely okay. Fed them 2 doses of the paracetamol since yesterday.

No comments: