Thursday, November 01, 2007

First Picture Together...


10 days old...

This is one of the first pictures I took of them together. The lighting was bad, and I couldn't use a flash... okay I'll stop whining...

I also tried getting pictures of them awake together, as they are so much more adorable then, but I gave up after sitting in front of the cot for an hour and still they slept... Waking them is not an option!

The prelude to this picture went like this... I lift Jun Yen and put her beside her sister, and whaddaya know, they decide to each face sideways! So I gently turn Jun Yen's head to face straight up, okay easy... now go on to turn Jun Lee's head in the same direction... Easy... Yes!!! ...And then both turn sideways again... Before I could even get my finger to the shutter release!!! And that my friends, was a problem anyone with only one kid would NEVER have experienced. :)

So if they look grumpy in these pics, it was the result of moving them around, which they clearly didn't like. My bad...

No comments: